NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Haryana Jobs Notification: The District Health & Family Welfare Society in Gurgaon is looking for new team members, and they’ve asked me to tell you all about it!
The National Health Mission (NHM) Gurugram is offering various job opportunities on a contract basis. If you’re eligible and interested, you can apply for these positions. The contract will initially be until March 31, 2024, but it could be extended based on your performance and administrative approval. Don’t wait too long though, as the deadline for submitting your application is June 27, 2023.
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023
Looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare sector? NHM Gurgaon has released its latest recruitment notification for the year 2023. Explore a wide range of exciting job opportunities and apply now to kickstart your professional journey. Don’t miss out on this chance to join NHM Gurgaon’s esteemed team.
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|District Program Manager||01|
|Staff Nurse (Wazirabad, Bhondsi)||02|
|Public Health Manager||06|
|District Quality Manager||01|
|District Consultant (Public Health)||01|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker||01|
|Legal Adviser (PC-PNTD)||01|
Here are the eligibility criteria for the NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023:
- District Program Manager: You need to have an MBA degree.
- Lab Technician: You should have a B.Sc. degree or a diploma in Lab Technician.
- Staff Nurse: You must have a B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) qualification.
- Public Health Manager: To apply for this position, you need to have at least 2 years of experience in health program management as a Public Health Manager.
- Account Assistant: You should have a B.Com degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Additionally, knowledge of Tally ERP.9 Software and at least 1 year of post-qualification experience is required.
- Psychologist: For this role, you need to have an M.Phil degree in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology and be registered with RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India). Minimum 1 year of experience is also required.
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: You can apply if you have a qualification as an Unani Dispenser or Up-Vaidya, or if you have a 2-year diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy. Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- District Quality Manager: You should have an MBBS, Dental, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy), Nursing, or Life Science graduate degree. In addition, a Masters in Hospital Administration or Health Management and at least 1 year of experience in Public Health or Hospital Administration is required.
- District Consultant (Public Health): To be eligible for this position, you need to have an MBBS, Dental, AYUSH, or Nursing graduate degree along with a degree or diploma in Health Management (full-time). You should also have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience and computer proficiency.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: You need to have completed 10+2 or an equivalent qualification, and have completed a one and a half year certificate course of a Multi Rehabilitation Worker.
- Gynecologist: For this role, you need to have an MD, MS, or DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology, or a DGO qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Anesthetist: You should have an MBBS degree and a postgraduate degree or diploma in Anesthesia.
- Pediatrician: You need to have an MBBS degree along with a degree or diploma (DCH) in Pediatrics.
Please note that these are the eligibility criteria for the respective positions in the NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: To apply for these positions, you need to meet the age requirements. The minimum age is 18 years, which means you must be at least 18 years old. The maximum age allowed is 42 years. However, there may be some relaxation in the age limit as per the rules. So, if you meet the age criteria or if there are any relaxation rules applicable, you can apply for the positions.
NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Here are the monthly salaries for the different positions available:
- District Program Manager: ₹18,460
- Lab Technician: ₹11,170
- Staff Nurse: ₹13,500
- Public Health Manager: ₹16,090
- Account Assistant: ₹12,500
- Psychologist: ₹16,090
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: ₹11,170
- District Quality Manager: ₹16,090
- District Consultant (Public Health): ₹16,290
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: ₹7,550
For the positions of Legal Adviser, Gynecologist, Anesthetist, and Pediatrician, the salaries will be as per the rules.
Selection Process NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for the new recruitment guidelines does not involve a written test or interview. Instead, the selection will be based on a merit list. The merit list will be prepared considering the eligibility criteria and qualifications of the candidates. So, if you meet the required qualifications, you will be considered for the position based on your merit.
To apply for the NHM Gurgaon Recruitment, there is a fee of ₹200. You can make the payment at the office of the Civil Surgeon. Please ensure to pay the fee as per the specified payment method at the mentioned office.
How to Apply NHM Gurgaon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the NHM Gurgaon Recruitment, you need to submit your application in the prescribed application format. Make sure to fill out the application completely and accurately. Along with the application, you should also include photocopies of all the relevant certificates. It is essential to provide proof of residence and a caste/category certificate issued by the appropriate authorities.
You can submit the filled application and the required documents at the office of DH&FW Society, located near the Community Centre in Sector-39, Gurugram.
The last date for submitting the applications is June 27, 2023. Make sure to submit them on or before 4:00 pm.