South Indian बैंक नौकरी भर्ती SI Probationary Clerk in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Delhi NCR..
New jobs have been taken out by South Indian Bank within various states of India. In which Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Delhi NCR have been included. If you want to work inside the bank then you can apply for South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs. This is the clerk job you can get. Before apply for the job must read the official notification once. Let us know in brief about this bank job recruitment. Like Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit etc.
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for the post of Probationary Clerks.
Table of Contents
बैंक नौकरी South Indian Clerk Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- Application Begin : 01/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/02/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12/02/2023
- Exam Date : 18/02/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking Mode
Post Name: Probationary Clerk
Job Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Delhi NCR
Total Post: Details Not Found.
SIB Clerk Eligibility:
- Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering Stream.
- Class 10th / SSLC, XII/ HSC/Diploma & Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: Max 26 Years as on 31/01/2023
Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.02.1997 and not later than 31.01.2005 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Mode Of Selection
Online Test and Interview:
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join US||Click Here|
|SIB Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply South Indian Probationary Clerk?
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 01.02.2023 to 12.02.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Other Documents as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.
FAQ – South Indian Recruitment 2023
What is South Indian Salary Probationary Clerk Per Month?
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
What is Probation Period For South Indian Salary Probationary Clerk?
6 Months Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation. and Service Agreement Period 3 years.